System Support Technician
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Han Wu – Senior Vice President
Purpose: Systems Support Technician is responsible for general support to computer hardware, operating systems, software and networking systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide initial support and troubleshooting and managing hardware, software
- Install, configure, and maintain desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals
- Research and present solutions to IT management for various issues arising from troubleshooting process
- Perform system backups and recovery as instructed
- Manage user accounts and access control in accordance to company policies and procedure
Qualifications (Include Education and Experience):
- Minimum of an associate’s degree and/or technical training certificate, or three years of work experience.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Willingness to work some weekends and/or after-hours
All qualified candidates will interview for the position.
Questions? Call Jill Hansen, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, at 515-222-2305.
Please drop off or mail your resume to Jill Hansen at 1601 22nd Street, West Des Moines, IA 50266, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.