Reward Me Checking Updates
Effective February 23, 2017
In order to earn interest and avoid a $10 monthly service charge on your Reward Me Checking account, we ask that you meet these requirements each monthly statement cycle:
- Have a balance of at least $1,500 each day,
- Use your debit card at least 15 times for point of sale (“POS”) transactions, and
- Use your debit card for POS transactions totaling at least $300.
If you meet all requirements within each monthly statement cycle:
- The $10 monthly service charge will be waived.
- Collected balances up to $29,999.99 will receive an interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY*) of 0.75%.
- Collected balances over $30,000 will receive an interest rate and APY* of 0.05% on the portion of the balance over $30,000.
If you fall short of these requirements, you will still earn .01% APY* on the collected balance.
The $10 monthly service charge is waived if you have a minimum balance of at least $30,000 each day of the monthly statement cycle.
Use your debit card early & often!
Processing time varies with each merchant so please allow several days for a transaction to settle to your account. Each merchant determines the timing of processing of its Point of Sale transactions; West Bank has no control over the date items settle to your account.
Other West Bank Personal Checking Accounts
West Bank offers an Essential Checking account without minimum balance requirements. West Bank also provides an interest-bearing Loyalty Checking account without debit card transaction requirements.
If you have any questions about using your Reward Me Checking account, please contact your personal banker or call Customer Service at 1-800-810-2301.
Reward Me Checking Statement Cycle Dates
|Statement Date||Monthly Statement Cycle Begins||Monthly Statement Cycle Ends|
|January||December 29, 2016||January 25, 2017|
|February||January 26, 2017||February 22, 2017|
|March||February 23, 2017||March 22, 2017|
|April||March 23, 2017||April 26, 2017|
|May||April 27, 2017||May 24, 2017|
|June||May 25, 2017||June 28, 2017|
|July||June 29, 2017||July 26, 2017|
|August||July 27, 2017||August 23, 2017|
|September||August 24, 2017||September 27, 2017|
|October||September 28, 2017||October 25, 2017|
|November||October 26, 2017||November 22, 2017|
|December||November 23, 2017||December 27, 2017|