West Bank’s eCorp Banking provides businesses with a full range of desktop capabilities with easy access to the information needed to manage banking activities.
What is it?
eCorp Banking is an advanced, Internet based transaction and information network that gives you control over your activity with West Bank. With eCorp Banking, you can make immediate and accurate decisions based on real-time information. This efficient and secure cash management solution displays account information in convenient and easy-to-navigate formats.
The benefits include:
- Hands on customer service: You can chat with us online or we can even share our desktop with you if that’s the easiest way to give you some step-by-step instructions.
- Sophisticated and custom security features give you more control over levels of security in a multiple-user environment
- Allows you to establish employee rights via access options, time-of-day access, password control or transfer limits
- Record Keeping: 18-month history available for eStatements, transactions and viewing check images
- ACH origination services save accounting dollars and create internal efficiencies, while direct deposit of payroll provides a fringe benefit that employees value
How does it work?
eCorp Banking provides you with easy access to the transactions and information you need to manage your banking activity.
- Self-service functionality provides instant access to account balances and cash position, as well as loan maturity, payment and interest information
- Monitor up-to-the-minute transaction activity, transaction history, account access and review
- View and print your check images and deposits
- Receive EDI payment information
- Provide online initiation of wire transfers (domestic and international) and online initiation of stop payments.
- Export transactions to accounting programs for quick reconciliation
To find out more about eCorp Banking, contact treasury management expert Kinsey Bodensteiner at 515-222-2340.