Merchant Card Services
Whether you’re just starting out or expanding your business, we can help you give your customers the choice and convenience of paying with a credit or debit card.
What is it?
Our merchant card service allows your organization to accept credit card payments. By accepting credit card payments, your business can increase sales opportunities, improve cash flow, and reduce loss due to check fraud.
The benefits include:
- Analysis: At no cost to you, West Bank will conduct an evaluation of your business to determine the best and most affordable processing method
- Hands-on Installation & Training: We offer flexible processing options to meet your price and performance requirements. We’ll provide support for program implementation and staff training
- On-going Support: Responsive customer support distinguishes West Bank as a local, reliable provider of merchant services. We partner with SHAZAM in offering a 24-hour local customer service help line
- Straightforward pricing and easy to read statements
How does it work?
After conducting a no-cost, no-obligation analysis, we’ll provide you with the best processing solution for your business. We offer several options for accepting credit card payments including traditional terminal processing, online processing and even processing using your tablet or smart phone. We will guide you through the installation process step by step and provide ongoing support. An easy-to-use program will help you fulfill your PCI Data Security compliance requirements.
Corporate Credit Card
Entertain clients, make travel arrangements or buy office supplies. A West Bank Visa® Business Credit Card or West Bank Visa® Business Rewards Credit Card can help you meet the everyday challenges of running your business.
- 0% APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 6 billing cycles*
- A West Bank Business Rewards Credit Card turns qualifying purchases into points good toward
- Cash back
- Gift cards
- Detailed individual monthly statements for each of your employees.
- Pre-set limits for each employee.
Cards are issued by Fifth Third Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa, U.S.A., Inc.
Business Debit Cards
are available on any West Bank checking account. Debit card purchases are deducted directly from your West Bank account, so you no longer have to charge your business purchases on your high interest credit cards.
To find out more about West Bank Card services, contact treasury management expert Kinsey Bodensteiner at 515-222-2340.
*Subject to credit review and approval. See Application for Terms and Conditions.