Why should you have to wait to invest in money market rates? With a West Bank Money Market Account, you will begin earning money market rates with a $2,000 investment.
And because of tiered interest rates, your yield will increase as your balances climb. Plus, this flexible account allows you access to your money when you need it, and offers limited check writing and debit card privileges.
- With a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in the account, the $10 monthly service charge will not apply.
- Money market account holders are permitted six free transactions* per monthly statement cycle before being charged $10 each.
- Money market account holders are permitted six free non-West Bank ATM transactions per monthly statement cycle before being charged $1.50 each.
- Business money market account holders are permitted six free deposited items before being charged 20¢ per item.
* Transactions include any withdrawals made by check writing, money transfers, ACH debits, ATM withdrawals and automatic loan payments.
Your interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is variable and subject to change after account opening. Fees and service charges could reduce earnings.